• Report: #208746

• Submitted: Wed, August 30, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, August 30, 2006

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
Cavalry Portfolio Services - Cavalry SPV I -Provi dian
7 Skyline Drive 3rd Fl Hawthrone, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services - Cavalry SPV I - Providian Cavalry Portfolio Services ripoff haven't heard from this company in over 2 yr and now on August 29,2006 Hawthrone New York

My husband is 100% disable veteran with mental issue. He can not mange his money so i was make his legal payee. He receieved a letter from Cavalry Portfolio stating he owed Providian. I have never before received a notice or letter before stating this. I phoned Providian an they said they sold the account.

Cavalry Portfolio now sent a summons I believe thats what it is stating i have 20 days to answer this. I had phone and talked to a person name Jared on April 14 2004 at 12:20 Pm on a wednesday to make payment arrangements of fifty dollars. Jared approve it and I request that it be put in writing which he then refused it. That was the last we had heard from Cavalry.

Now on August 29, 2006 Cavalry Portfolio who has Attorney Thomas Law Office which is the same company had our bank froze our account. As far as i know our account cant be frozen cause it all disabilty checks direct deposit (government checks). We had got a insurance check to fix our car which our bank made us deposit it but let us take the whole amount out that same day. The bank said Cavalry can freeze our account now because of that insurance check.

Cavalry had me show proof which i did 3 months of bank statements showing that all the money in the bank account is all government direct deposit, and they refused to lift this.

I like too know why did they wait two year later to start harrassing us and why wont they take paymens?

Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2006 07:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-SPV-I-Provi-dian/Hawthrone-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-SPV-I-Providian-Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-208746. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services - Cavalry SPV I -Provi dian