Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services ,Cavalry SPV I,

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:MESA Arizona
Cavalry Portfolio Services ,Cavalry SPV I,
4050 East Cotton Center Boulevard Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services, Cavalry SPV I, Battling Cavalry Phoenix Arizona

I'm currently battling Cavalry in court. I can't afford an attorney so any help I can get from you fine folks will be greatly appreciated. I'm looking for cases that have been won in the passed against any third-party collectors that I can state in my case, or any laws that Cavalry & Sprint have broken.

Sprint has violated all my rights under the Fair Debit Collections Practices Act! Sprint disclosed my ?so called debt? to 3 third-party collection agencies w/ out my consent. Which clearly violates my rights under the Act? They also sold my name & Social Security # to Cavalry. Cavalry sent me the names & Social Security #'s of 21 other people & if that isn't illegal (which I'm researching) it should be, with the way Identity theft is growing these days. I've contacted the Investigator General w/ the Social Security office to investigate why they are selling peoples names & Social Security numbers.

I reported Sprint to the BBB, I've also contacted the FTC & in the letter I received from them clearly states that my rights under the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act were violated, but they pretty much just told me to go to Arizona Attorney General's office; I will be sending them a packet w/ all the information I have but it seems that all these institutions that are put here to help us just point the finger in the other direction & say go here, go there, & I'll keep this in your records but we really can't do any thing for you.

IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE WHO HAS WON AGAINST THESE JERKS!!! I'm getting so sleep deprived because I have to stay up late after my children have gone to bed & search the internet for information, that last week I was so feed up I wrote a long letter to US Senator John McCain. Not that he or his staff will respond but, I can tell you with that little bit of hope I actually sleep well that night.

Thanks for any help you might have, - any attorney that is interested, please contact ripoff report. Tell the re Report # 213794 Cavalry Portfolio Services

Fighting
MESA, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-SPV-I/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Cavalry-SPV-I-Battling-Cavalry-Phoenix-Arizona-213794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services ,Cavalry SPV I,