offices

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:ny New York
Cavalry Portfolio Services, Sprint PCS
7 Skyline Drive Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services & Sprint PCS ripoff SCAM SCAM SCAM We need a lawsuit for this one guys Hawthorne New York

Numerous call to Sprint about a fraudulant bill.

Ive never owned a Sprint phone in my entire account hoever i kept gettin some unpaid bill notice from Sprint. I call them and tell them its Fraudulant. Next thing they do is sell it to Cavalry Portfolio. I call them and they Basically hang up on me 3 times in a row. I tell them i never had an account with Sprint and they say I have to pay I said I cant. The last thing they said was "dont say we didnt warn you" and hung up on me a final time. Very very unproffesional in my opinion. Credit is ruined now. Is this fair?

John
ny, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Sprint-PCS/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Sprint-PCS-ripoff-SCAM-SCAM-SCAM-We-need-a-lawsuit-for-this-o-138340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services, Sprint PCS