Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services - Thomas Law Offices - Anne M. Thomas

• Submitted: Mon, July 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, September 15, 2009

• Reported By:Yucaipa California
Cavalry Portfolio Services - Thomas Law Offices - Anne M. Thomas
7 Skyline Dr, 1st Floor, Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services - Thomas Law Offices - Anne M. Thomas DESTROYED MY CREDIT, TRYED TO SUE ME, I TRIED TO AGREE TO A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT, NOW THEY ARE BLATENTLY TRYING TO STEAL FROM ME. Hawthorne New York

* : Agreement Letter?

An agreement was made between me, Cavalry Portfolio Services and Thomas Law Offices,PLLC., that I would pay the amount of $6,132.55 on a monthly basis at the rate of $300 dollars a month.

Now after the first 3 payments have been sent and the checks cleared, they tell me I owe the balance of $6,478.29 and still continuing interest.

It seems as if maybe someone doesn't know how to use a calculator. Anne M. Thomas was finally available to speak with me on the phone and apparently thinks that calling me a liar and a degenerate is the correct way to get me to go along with this idiotic plan of hers.

Bottom line I need help from anyone knowledgeable of what I should do because this is out and out extortion.

Robert
Yucaipa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2009 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Thomas-Law-Offices-Anne-M-Thomas/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Thomas-Law-Offices-Anne-M-Thomas-DESTROYED-MY-CREDIT-TRYE-473926. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services - Thomas Law Offices - Anne M. Thomas

#1

Agreement Letter?

AUTHOR: Lovely - (USA)

Hello Robert, I am an employee of cavalry and I would like to try and help you. When you made this agreement with the attorney's office, did they provide you a letter in writting stating they would accept payment's on the balance? Have you been served. I would like to help you as much as I can. If you would like to provide me with your account number I would love to look into this for you and review your account and give you suggetions on what to do. Further more, anytime you make a payment agreement. Make sure you get that in writting.