interference

• Submitted: Mon, August 20, 2007
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2007

• Reported By:Marion Indiana
Cavalry Portfolio Services
PO Box 1017 Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services I just got a letter in the mail from them today! Ripoff Hawthorne New York

*Author of original report: Just realized this isn't the first notice I have gotten from them

I just got a letter from them in the mail today, saying I owe AT&T 59.26, but they would settle for $41.48. Well first of all I haven't had a home phone for 6 years. I only use a cell phone which is not thru them, and secondly, if I somehow did have a phone thru them 6 years ago, then it was covered in my bankruptcy. When I called to tell them this I was put on hold and was directed to some mans voicemail. This is crap. I know this is one bill I really don't owe.

Dani
Marion, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2007 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-I-just-got-a-letter-in-the-mail-from-them-today-Ripoff-Hawthor-268892. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services

Just realized this isn't the first notice I have gotten from them

AUTHOR: Dani33 - (U.S.A.)

After sitting here reading other reports I just realized this isn't Cavalry's first attempt @ me. @ years ago I got a letter in the mail stating that I owed Verizon Wireless somewhere around $300. When I called Verizon about this they had no information on this account. I filed bankruptcy and it was discharged Oct. 25th, 2006 and this was one of the things that was covered, and loking at my discharge, so is the AT&T bill. How the world are they getting away with this? I work my but off to pay my bills and keep my credit in decent standing so I can buy a house this year. Now I understand why I can't get a loan.