- Report: #267129
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services
Cavalry Portfolio ServicesPO Box 1017 Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.
Cavalry Portfolio Services Never been a Sprint Customer! Completely fraudulent and unethical ways!! ripoff Hawthorne New York
*Consumer Comment: Advise...
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1) Cavalry customer reps are absolutely rude, dont give any details. Had to call them many times.
2) Called Sprint, they said i had an account (cellphone) with them and when i asked them about the imaginary account details, they couldnt give any. Example, when I asked them what address you have for me on your file, i got 'I dont have that info on our system!'.
So, I never had a Sprint cellphone, I never got any letters from Sprint about any account, they dont have all my details in their system, BUT they are telling me I owe them money! COMPLETE RIPOFF AND TOTAL FRAUD.
Now I see there are many victims like me of this Cavalry/ Sprint scam and would really appreciate if the good souls of this world can guide me on how to deal with this evil.
Walnut Creek, California
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 11:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Never-been-a-Sprint-Customer-Completely-fraudulent-and-unethic-267129. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.