Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Thu, February 09, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, February 09, 2006

• Reported By:Meriden Connecticut
Cavalry Portfolio Services
PO Box 1017, Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services ripoff AT&T with Cavalry Portfolio deny returned phone and fraudulently try illegal collection of $258.03 Hawthorne New York

AT&T contracts Cavalry Portfolio to collect $258.03 from me on a phone that was returned to AT&T in a timely manner. They deny and can not provide proof of returned phone or original supposed contract. This has been posted to my credit report and I have told all collectors until they can provide evidence of supposed purchase I will not pay.

We must get the Attorney Generals of as many states as possible involved. If anyone can forward to me the most efficient way to combat this fraud I would be grateful. This is straight-out defamation. I will contribute to any legal actions against either group and will elicit the support of my attorneys if it is helpful. This is incredible, the fact that they continue to operate.

How many people are affected? Lets get moving people and sue their tails off. We have to put them out of business or at least preclude their abilty to operate in the 50 states. Thank you web site creator, this is a great idea. I am continuing my legal research and again ask for any positive feedback from those similarly charged falsely.

Jeffrey
Meriden, Connecticut

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2006 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-ATT-with-Cavalry-Portfolio-deny-returned-phone-and-frau-175550. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services