Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Mon, April 11, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 11, 2005

• Reported By:ny New York
Cavalry Portfolio Services
7 Skyline Drive Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services ripoff FRAUD RUINING CREDIT AND MY LIFE Hawthorne New York

I had good credit. I am in the process of getting a mortgage for a house for the family I am starting. I then get denied becuase of something on my credit. I look and it says Cavalry Porfolio. I call them and they are very rude to me and tell me i gotta pay them from a former Sprint bill. I told them i dont owe any money to Sprint and that its a mistake. They tell me to consider this the first warning and hang up. I call Sprint and they say i owed them from leaving a contract early. I told them i never received a bill. They tell me they never sent a bill.The account is too old they say and has been sold to Cavalry and there is nothing Sprint can do.

What a Scam. I am trying to get a mortgage and no i have a charge-off on my credit report which is almost like bankruptcy. I only owe $230 but i refuse to give in to these SCAMMERS!!

Somthing must be done!

Mike
ny, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2005 08:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-FRAUD-RUINING-CREDIT-AND-MY-LIFE-Hawthorne-New-York-138332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services