Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Mon, November 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, November 28, 2005

• Reported By:portangeles Washington
Cavalry Portfolio Services
1922 W Sixth Hawthorne, New York U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services ripoff Hawthorne New York

Cavalry portfolio services bought my cotract from sprint and offered to discount the price if I paid in full immediately. I called their office the same day I recieved the letter and paid with my debit card. The representative that answered my call assured me that he would contact the credit company and tell them the bill was clear.

That was last year, today I recieved an invoice from cavalry for the full amount of the original cost. I told them that I had already paid it and they told me to prove it. There was no reciept of the payment since it was debit over the phone, so I had to go to the bank where they charged $25 to look it up.If I wouldn't have had proof they would have charged me another $500 I just wonder how many other people they "scam" like this.

Jasper
portangeles, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/28/2005 04:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Hawthorne-New-York-10532/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-Hawthorne-New-York-166107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services