Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Thu, April 10, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, April 10, 2008

• Reported By:Montoursville Pennsylvania
Cavalry Portfolio Services
4050 E. Cotton CTR BLVD BLD 2 Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services Threatening Voicemails Phoenix Arizona

This company showed up on my credit report. I am in the process of trying to restore my credit, so I called them to find out what the debt was about and to see if I could make payments and resolve the issue.

In talking to the rep (Dominic Cole he calls himself) I was told I would have to pay a bunch of fees tacked on and also used my available credit on my credit cards and such to make a huge down payment. I explained to the rep that this was not something I could afford. I would look into this more and get back to him. That started a series of unwanted phone calls.

The rep continued to call my work, my house and my cell phone repeatedly on a daily basis for a couple weeks. Now he calls 1-3 times a week, calling my cell phone leaving threatening messages (2 that I have saved are "you are running out of time" & " you don't even know what is going to happen") not stating where he is calling from or who with or even that this concerns collection of a debt. I am half tempted to take this to the state police as well. I have not received any additional information in the mail regarding this or offers to make payments.

After researching some stuff I am filing a DO NOT CONTACT form and sending to them certified mail. I am up for other suggestions. I do not want to talk to this man because I don't want to do anything that will hurt me legally.

I looked up the number he called me from and there are numerous rip off reports and other derogatory messages up about this place.

I have also listed a link to Care Credit. Both myself and my mother had horrible problems with this as well.. BEWARE

Montoursville, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2008 09:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Phoenix-Arizona-85040/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Threatening-Voicemails-Phoenix-Arizona-325046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services