Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Sat, February 26, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, February 26, 2005

• Reported By:Berkeley California
Cavalry Portfolio Services
P.O. Box 22088 Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services ripoff fraudulent billing Tempe Arizona

I received a letter from Cavalry - from reading this site, it seems that many other people did as well - claiming that I owed over $400 for a phone that I never owned.

As per the instructions in their letter, I submitted in writing that I demanded they provide me with proof of the claim, and that they give me contact information for the claimant.

They did not provide me with either, only a form letter instructing that I give them all my personal information, as well as a police report.

I believe that they are making the charges up for nothing, and attempting mail fraud, across state lines, by attempting to make me pay on a bill that not only is not mine, but which I believe does not actually exist, and is simply made up by them in order to extort money.

I sincerely hope that some law encorcement agency takes Cavalry to court for their crimes, which seem to be wide spread and highly malicious.

Jeff
Berkeley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2005 06:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/Tempe-Arizona-85285/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-ripoff-fraudulent-billing-Tempe-Arizona-132966. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services