Complaint Review: Cavalry Portfolio Services

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2007

• Reported By:auburn Washington
Cavalry Portfolio Services
www.cavalryportfolioservices.com/ - 5k Nationwide U.S.A.

Cavalry Portfolio Services I'm not sure if this is the same, but it's on my credit report too New York New York

I'm not sure if this is the same company, (Cavalry Portfolio Services) but it seems like it. On my report it doesn't say for what, it just says I owe them money. I never even heard of this company, and I don' know what it's for. What can I do to take care of that? It's really pissing me off.

Leslie
auburn, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2007 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services/nationwide/Cavalry-Portfolio-Services-Im-not-sure-if-this-is-the-same-but-its-on-my-credit-report-293121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cavalry Portfolio Services