Complaint Review: Cbcs

• Submitted: Thu, January 10, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, January 23, 2008

• Reported By:bellingham Washington
Cbcs
Po Box 163250 Colombus, Ohio U.S.A.

Cbcs this company called me about a collection with at@t 10 years ago in sandiego california a accoont i never had in a city i never lived in Colombus Ohio

*Consumer Suggestion: CBCS Information

when i spoke to the company and explained to them that it wasnt me they called me a liar and said i was running from my dept. This is not true I cannot believe the way i was treated. I am now worried that my information is not secure and that i will be a victim of id theft.

Pantera
bellingham, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2008 07:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cbcs/Colombus-Ohio-43216/Cbcs-this-company-called-me-about-a-collection-with-att-10-years-ago-in-sandiego-californ-298979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cbcs

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CBCS Information

AUTHOR: Nathan - (U.S.A.)

I am sorry to hear about your situation with them. I just found out they are handling an old debt of mine and I looked up some more information on them.
This is their physical location & such. I highly suggest not talking on the phone to any collection agency if possible. I would give you more advice but go look up :
(((link redacted))) - I don't work for them it is just a great site full of help an information. Hopefully this helps you out and spread the word.

(Street Address)