Complaint Review: Cca Aka First National Credit

• Submitted: Sat, September 16, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, September 16, 2006

• Reported By:rio rancho New Mexico
Cca Aka First National Credit
Po Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cca Aka First National Credit discraceful ethics, this rip-off has been going on for so long, where are the Nevada authorities? Las Vegas Nevada

Thank goodness I found this site before it was to late. I recieved a card in the mail thinking this will be great I can find things I want to buy without leaving my house. I activated my card and shortly after recieved a couple more, still no other information as to what I was to use this card for. I contacted the company after 2 days trying to get through and they told me I wouldn't recieve anything until after the 15 free membership period. After I paid! Forget that eventually your going to end up spending at least $400.00 your first year for membership and you don't even really know what it's for. Don't activate your cards people. SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Jessica
rio rancho, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/16/2006 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cca-Aka-First-National-Credit/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Cca-Aka-First-National-Credit-discraceful-ethics-this-rip-off-has-been-going-on-for-so-lo-211332. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cca Aka First National Credit