Complaint Review: Cca First National Card

• Submitted: Sat, December 23, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 23, 2006

• Reported By:noblesville Indiana
Cca First National Card
Po Box 460101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cca First National Card ATheives fradulent sadistic no good son of a *&*& Las Vegas Nevada

this cca company or band of theives stole 200 dollars from my acount. i dont think what there doing is right i have not used the card one time since i have all they send you is catalog full *&*&... then they give u this rediculus credit line like they gave me 10,000 dollar credit line. then i found out it was a scam because i sent them a letter saying that to stop auto deduct from my acount and then when october 13 2006 hit those stupid *&*& took 199.00 from my checking acount. i paid outragous fees from my bank.

then tried to cancel my acount the first time she offer me 2000 dollars, the dumb *&*& operater could not speak english. i told her i did not want to speak to her superviser, i spoke to another *&* lashanda johnson. she told me i could not get my money back and my acount would be canceled with in 60 days.

4 weeks later the catalogs show up on my door step. i call them back then they tell me that my acount was still active and that they could not cancel my acount over the phone that i had to send a letter. come to find out that the address is a fake and there no way to cancel my account. so now my credit and life has to suffer because of some evil person that came up with some wack *&* card. who if i ever see in my life i will personally put my fist through there skull ...i appologize for the vulger language but i lost a lot over that 200 dollars

Joseph
noblesville, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/23/2006 11:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cca-First-National-Card/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114/Cca-First-National-Card-ATheives-fradulent-sadistic-no-good-son-of-a-Las-Vegas-Nevada-226995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cca First National Card