Complaint Review: Cca First National Card

• Submitted: Mon, October 02, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, October 02, 2006

• Reported By:jackson Mississippi
Cca First National Card
P.O. Box 46101 Nationwide U.S.A.

Cca First National Card ripoff Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide

This company is trying to rip me off. I talked with a young man that specifically old me that I did not have to pay any more money toward this card. I told him that i wanted my cards closed and he assured me that would happen and that i would not be charged any more fees. On October 2, 2006 this company drafted 99.00 out of my account 3 time with in seconds and when I called to see why this was done they were rude and told me that they were not going to charge my account back and that if I wanted to cancel the cards i should have put it in writting. Why ahould I have to put it in writting when someone specifically old me that i no longer would be charged and that the account was closed. So i looked this company up and it has done several people the same way. I am a full time student and I alson have to work to live and im pissed and i want my 300.00 dollars back in my d*** account!!!!

jackson, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/02/2006 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cca-First-National-Card/nationwide/Cca-First-National-Card-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Nationwide-213733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cca First National Card