• Report: #208096

• Submitted: Sat, August 26, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, September 26, 2006

• Reported By:mcleansboro Illinois
Cca First National Membercard
Cedit Service Division P.o. Box 46101 , Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cca First National Membercard this company tried to bait me into applying for this card. ripoff Las Vegas, Nevada

*Consumer Comment: CCA-Credit Service Division 1-800-277-7056 now who are they again

This company came close to getting me to apply for their card, but something told me to try and find thier site so I did and LORD and behold here you were with all these testimonials. I'm very sorry for those that were drawn in to this scam. I came very, very close.

Thank you for putting this site on. I hope these scum bags and every one involved gets busted and sent to prison, and that they will run into the ones that they screwed thier lives over while incarcerated.

Shelton
mcleansboro, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2006 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cca-First-National-Membercard/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Cca-First-National-Membercard-this-company-tried-to-bait-me-into-applying-for-this-card-r-208096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cca First National Membercard

CCA-Credit Service Division 1-800-277-7056 now who are they again

AUTHOR: Helen - (U.S.A.)

Well I guess I got lucky after not being able to speak to a person to de-activate this card, I decided to quit. The next day I asked my friends and they said it was a company wanting to sell books or movies and to just cut it up. I know the difference between applying for a card, but since the VA lost a lot of Veterans information, how would I know who did or did not apply for this card? I was just more scared some lunatic had my SSN and was charging up a storm. Now that I know this is a scam I will still have a credit check done just to be on the safe side...So glad I came across this site and can now breathe normal again. Thanks you all.