• Report: #191807

• Submitted: Tue, May 16, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, May 16, 2006

• Reported By:hull Georgia
Cca - First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage
PO Box 46101 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Cca - First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage ripoff I was sent a card and a letter of activation for this card and a 199.99 per year charge Las Vegas Nevada

I have bad credit so,I guess they got my name and adress for this rip-off purpose.I recieved a card and a letter approved in myname for a 6500.00 credit llimit upon activatioon and a 199.99 dollar annual fee.They wanted me to electronically sign this letter and activate my card by phone.Also, a 99.00 per fee is charged for using this card.A minimum monthly payment would be due of 300.00 with only 50.00 billed for catalog purchaces or 10% of the entire balance which ever is greater.If this is a scam, I would like to stay informed so I can file a sue claim in the future.Please keep me in your e-mail file. THANKS!

Cynthia
hull, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2006 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cca-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Cca-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage-ripoff-I-was-sent-a-card-and-a-letter-191807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cca - First National Merchant Credit Card Advantage