• Report: #222077

• Reported By:New York New York
Ccbil
ccbill.com Internet U.S.A.

Ccbil ripoff Charged Incorrectly Then Refused To Change Or Refund Internet

This company gives you a total runaround. They charged me for a one year subscription to a web site I wanted to try instead of the one MONTH I wanted. Then they wouldn't change it saying the web master had to. He said they had to, back and forth. Frustrated I canceled within a half hour and wrote I wanted a refund since no reasonable company could charge for a year of service I didn't even use. They claim I changed my mind. No I didn't change my mind. I couldn't get what I purchased so I canceled. I will dispute the charge through my CC company, but BEWARE these people. Absolutely no help.

Michael
New York, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2006 05:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccbil/internet/Ccbil-ripoff-Charged-Incorrectly-Then-Refused-To-Change-Or-Refund-Internet-222077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccbil