Complaint Review: Ccbill - Ccbileu

• Submitted: Tue, September 04, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2007

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Ccbill - Ccbileu
ccbill.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccbill - Ccbileu BBB Report states 267 cpmplaints and climbing (These people are a bunch of crooks) ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Author of original report: UPDATE

*Author of original report: ccbill.com - ccbilleu.com Ripoff artist over 268 BBB complaints and climbing

I found three charges submitted by these clowns on my bank account and have no clue what they were for so I contacted the company CCBILL.COM and I explained that I did not make or authorize any of the charges and wanted the charges reversed and these clowns told me it would take 8-10 working days to accomplish that, doesn't it just amaze you how in a few seconds the money is removed from your account but it takes more than a week for it to be put back in?

well any way I checked the BBB report on this company and have to say they are a bunch of crooks more than 267 BBB complaints have been filed and I hope the charges clear my bank so I can file fraud charges against the company, it's not a crime unless the funds are with drawn so they are dodging the bullit for now but I am patient, I'm amazed that this company is still in business but I guess a lot of the victims don't have the savy to stick it to these clowns, the example is Best Buy enough complaints draws attention and there will be someone out there that will take the time to seek justice I just hope I'm up to the task.

Rich
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/04/2007 04:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccbill-Ccbileu/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Ccbill-Ccbileu-BBB-Report-states-267-cpmplaints-and-climbing-These-people-are-a-bunch-o-272171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccbill - Ccbileu

UPDATE

AUTHOR: Rich - (U.S.A.)

Today my bank posted a refund on one of the fraudulent charges made by CCBILL and there are still two more, of course the smaller of the three, well at least I seem to be making progress on the matter, and still not a single word from CCBILL which I sent three e-mails

ccbill.com - ccbilleu.com Ripoff artist over 268 BBB complaints and climbing