Complaint Review: Ccbill

• Submitted: Wed, February 06, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, June 22, 2009

• Reported By:Tyler Texas
1501 W. 17th Street Tempe, Arizona U.S.A.

Ccbill Thieves at CCBill.com Tempe, Arizona

*Consumer Suggestion: CEO's name, address, phone number and email address

I foolishly used these thieves for a web site that required a reoccurring charge. Before I was to be charged again I called and canceled. After 6 busy months I looked at my credit card (yes, stupid of me not to check but I had been wicked busy) and noticed a charge from CCBill for 29.71.

I called the company and asked what they were and when they told me I pointed out that I had canceled and that is when the games began. At first the guy told me that I had to prove it and that I should of received an email confirming the cancellation even though I don't remember them ever saying anything about an email when I cancelled.(remember this point) He then asked if I wanted to cancel it and I said of course cause I shouldn't of had any of these charges. He at this time did not tell me I would receive an email confirming the cancellation

After getting off the phone I checked my email and indeed I didn't have anything from this company of scam artist but upon searching my phone records I discovered I had made the call during the time I frame I had said I did. I called again empowered by my newfound proof. The next thieve who answered the phone asked if I remembered the name of the person I spoke with at which I laughed and said of course not. This guy said the phone records were not proof and only the magic email was proof so I asked to speak with his supervisor.

A few minutes later this guy got on the phone and I asked his name right away. He said his name was Joshua but refused to give me his last name. Upon calmly explaining the situation he told me that the call proved nothing as I could been calling for something else. After laughing at this he returned to his circular argument that the only proof was the email that I should of somehow known was coming or not. I mentioned that the first guy I spoke with that day didn't mention the email when he said he canceled again and Joshua said it must of been my fault.

Its now been 12 hours and guess what? No email confirming my cancellation. What a circular scam.

Tyler, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2008 06:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccbill/Tempe-Arizona-85281-6225/Ccbill-Thieves-at-CCBillcom-Tempe-Arizona-306829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccbill

#1 Consumer Suggestion

CEO's name, address, phone number and email address

AUTHOR: Vicki - (U.S.A.)

I just thought you might like a little more info on this company. I have been ripped off as well from them. I have the CEO's name, the company address and phone number and the CEO's email address. I listed all below for you. Hope it helps. Sorry you were screwed as well. We work hard for our money and it sucks when people are so dishonest and they have to rip off people.

CEO: Ron Cadwell

Company address: 2353 W. University Dr.
Building A
Tempe, AZ 85281-7223

Company phone #: 480.449.7751

CEO's email address: ron@cwie.net (he may not respond, but check the box so you get a receipt when he reads it. just more proof that he knows what is going on and doesn't care.)

Good Luck,