Complaint Review: Ccbill.com - Malestars.com

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:lilburn Georgia
Ccbill.com - Malestars.com
www.ccbill.com; www.malestars.com Internet U.S.A.

Ccbill.com - Malestars.com I signed up for three days service on12/02/08 and was charged 39.95 dollars, for two things I did not order, on 12/05/08. Internet

I called CC Bill as soon as I discovered a billing problem. I signed up for three days service, on Malestars.com,12/02/08 and was charged a monthly recurring fee, 39.95 dollars, for two things I did not order, on 12/05/08.

The tricky website depends on an unexplained suffix following "three day" order (*1) as indication that I am accepting re-billing, on a site I didn't want, after being on it for 3 minutes.

Customer "no support" was willing to lecture me and the supv. screamed at me and refused to cancel the clearly hidden charge. Ripped off at Christmas, of money I can't afford!!!

I will never order a CC Bill payment website again!

lilburn, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccbillcom-Malestarscom/internet/Ccbillcom-Malestarscom-I-signed-up-for-three-days-service-on120208-and-was-charged-3-399718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccbill.com - Malestars.com