Complaint Review: Ccs - Calcellular.com

• Submitted: Sat, April 29, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, April 29, 2006

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Ccs - Calcellular.com
232 S. Garfield Avenue Monterrey, California U.S.A.

Calcellular.comccs - Calcellular.com ripoff false advertising Monterrey Parkmonterrey California

I ordered a charger for a Sony Handycam recorder. The charger they have on their website for the fa-70 is not the one they sent me. They sent me something compatible but not the exact one. When I emailed them asking them about their advertisement, they told me that this is the only one they have available and did offer me refund, I assume I would have to pay for postage. I asked them to tell me know how to use the charger (the package did not include instructions). It's pretty awkward, but I guess in an emergency it will charge the extra battery in my car. So buyer beware. I must say they did answer me next day by email on both questions. I never called.

brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2006 06:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-Calcellularcom/Monterrey-California-91754/Calcellularcomccs-Calcellularcom-ripoff-false-advertising-Monterrey-Parkmonterrey-Cali-189150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs - Calcellular.com