containing

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2007

• Reported By:clarence ctr New York
Ccs First National
P.o. Box 178.. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccs First National approved 7500.00 and it would only cost 199.00 activate fee 198.00 member fee + bank info yeah!! Las Vegas Nevada

Received an approved card from ccs for $6500.00 all I had to do was call and activate. What a better time it"s christmas. So I thought.

Talked to a man "Dimitre Williams" whom gave his rehearsed speech whom increased my limit to $7500.00. Asked alot of questions and then asked for my banking info, knowing that I had a negative amount in my account of 1.98 and haven't used this account in 5 months I gave my info minus the tracking number.

After I was done I went online to find a catalog to shop from. Needless to say I found no catalog. Looked for the company and found it was a SCAM. There were several pages of people like myself who fell for this. Called the bank to stop any transaction from happening. So everyone DON'T believe anything from CCS FIRST NATIONAL MEMBERCARD

Linda
clarence ctr, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2007 11:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-First-National/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-6101/Ccs-First-National-approved-750000-and-it-would-only-cost-19900-activate-fee-19800-memb-284942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs First National