Complaint Review: Ccs Shopping Network

• Submitted: Tue, June 17, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, June 17, 2003

• Reported By:Sellersburg Indiana
Ccs Shopping Network
61 W. Utah St. Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccs Shopping Network ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

I just received this in the mail and know that I had just been scammed. They wanted to take money out of my checking account of $199 and then another $99 after processing. Even wanted a post dated check. Their web site is under construction they told me this is why I couldn't check it out on line. Said I would have to use the catalog that would come with my package. I call them and cancel everything 30 minutes later and they were very rude because of wanting to cancel. Please don't fall for this like I almost did. Throw this letter away as soon as you receive it and call BBB at once.

Sandra
Sellersburg, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/17/2003 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Ccs-Shopping-Network-ripoff-Las-Vegas-Nevada-60935. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs Shopping Network