Complaint Review: Ccs Shopping Network

• Submitted: Thu, November 06, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, November 06, 2003

• Reported By:shelbyville Indiana
Ccs Shopping Network
61 W Utah St Ste 63 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccs Shopping Network ripoff, no catalog without activating card Las Vegas Nevada

I got one of these cards in the mail today! I checked on-line to see what I could find, I found this website.

I called the 800 number to activate the card to find more information. I wanted to see what this company had to offer in their catalog. If I didn't see much I would be interested in, I wasn't going to worry with it.

My letter said the activation fee was waived with my first purchase and my annual fee would be waived with an additional purchase. It didn't sound too bad, so I called.

Well, I had to argue with the lady that answered the phone to see what they had to offer. Every time I started to ask about the catalog, she interupted me. All I wanted to know was if I could get a catalog before activating the card - NO!!!

She told me that I would recieve a catalog with my information package. But I couldn't get an information package without activating the card. Then if I didn't like the program, I had to call to cancel it. What a hassle.

T
indianapolis, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2003 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-Shopping-Network/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Ccs-Shopping-Network-ripoff-no-catalog-without-activating-card-Las-Vegas-Nevada-71164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs Shopping Network