Complaint Review: Ccs - credit Service Division

• Submitted: Sat, June 30, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, July 01, 2007

• Reported By:marysville California
Ccs - credit Service Division
P.o. Box 17800 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccs - credit Service Division ripoff Tryed to be taken by this scam of ccs and still worried!! Las Vegas Nevada

I received a letter from ccs I called to activate the card I almost fell for this scam!! when they asked if I had a checking account in good standing I said yes, they then stated my checking account would have to be debited, I hung up.

I thought this has got to be a scam, So went on the internet and looked them up, Lo and behold there were ton's of complaints! Thank God I didn't give them anymore information! But I did activate the card and they recorded my name. After reading all the horror stories from people getting money taken out of their accounts with out them giving any information, I closed down my account, and opened a new one. But I am still worried they will find out my information.

These scam artist's are very clever! My bank made a copy of the letter from ccs to send to their fraud department. If they hit my account I am protected by my bank and will be refunded, my account has fraud protectin. Please stop these people!!!!!

Carla
marysville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2007 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-credit-Service-Division/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/Ccs-credit-Service-Division-ripoff-Tryed-to-be-taken-by-this-scam-of-ccs-and-still-worri-257975. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs - credit Service Division