Complaint Review: Ccs - the First National - Merchant Credit Card Advantage

• Submitted: Thu, February 01, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, February 01, 2007

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Ccs - the First National - Merchant Credit Card Advantage
P.O. Box 17800, Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Ccs - First National - Merchant Credit Card Advantage The CCS sent me a brochure saying I qualified for 6,500 on credit limt, and i found out later that day it was fraud ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

The CCS sent me a brochure saying I qualified for 6,500 on credit limt, and i found out later that day after i activated the card that they sent, it was fraud! i was so upset at my self, so i tried to call the bank but i would have to wait till the morning to process the transaction, it was to late to do the transaction. but hope fully the bank helps me out with fraudgulent transaction please help me out before i lose my identity.

Priscilla
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/01/2007 11:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Ccs-the-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89114-7800/Ccs-First-National-Merchant-Credit-Card-Advantage-The-CCS-sent-me-a-brochure-saying-I-234017. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ccs - the First National - Merchant Credit Card Advantage

registered