Complaint Review: Cebu Air - IPG (PHP) Makati PH PH

• Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:North Platte Nebraska
Cebu Air - IPG (PHP) Makati PH PH
14 F ROBINONS SUMMITT CENTER, AYALA AVE. Internet Philippines

Cebu Air - IPG (PHP) Makati PH PH Made Purchases on my Checking Account using my credit card MAKATI METRO MANILA Philippines

We are also reporting Cebu-Air. I had two charges show up on my checking account this morning for $237.81 and $277.13. We have no idea how these people got our Credit Card information. We also can't get in touch with them to find out who made this purchase.

I can't use my card to pay bills because I had to report it stolen until I get this resolved.

I have not ever been nor do I intend on going to the Philippines. Nor do I know anyone there.

Please Help!

Kim
North Platte, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 11:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cebu-Air-IPG-PHP-Makati-PH-PH/internet/Cebu-Air-IPG-PHP-Makati-PH-PH-Made-Purchases-on-my-Checking-Account-using-my-credit-ca-434085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cebu Air - IPG (PHP) Makati PH PH