Complaint Review: Cec Products

• Updated: Wed, November 07, 2012

• Reported By: Erin — Saint Louis Missouri United States of America
Cec Products

Cec Products childish and unprofessional , Internet

Me and my significant other were browsing the web looking for an adult toy site when we stumbled across nawtythings.com we immediatly bumped into something that we liked and purchased it. The color of the item that the website showed us was PERFECT!..After reciving the conformation email that item would be shiped out in 24-48 hours we were so impressed with nawtythings.com that we we're already shopping for purchase number two.

A couple days later we received our item in the mail, once the shipping box was opened it was clear to see out item was poorly packed. The display or on shelf box was distorted and looked like someone had rummaged through it, then when I took the item out the box I realized that it was the wrong color...I called customer service immediately....after a short wait a woman answered the operator line...I explained to her my problem....after a short amount of time we became disconnected but while I was on the phone she was terribly rude and very unprofessional, she cut me off more tha once and this was while we were talking about the color of the item I never even go to the poorly packaged box.

Never the less I tried to call customer service back 4 times before i realized that I had an email from the woman I was on the phone with....she told me that it was my error and if I thought they were going to fix it is and I quote "not going to happen". I tried to remember all the things i'v learned in MY many years of customer service...and than I hit the reply button.

I told her that she should not be the person standing behind a customer service lable....and to my astonishment SHE WROTE BACK.....she told me that is not her fult I didn't ready all the terms and conditions, and then ended her email with a patronizing Smiley face.

I will never shop with this website again!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2012 04:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cec-Products/internet/Cec-Products-childish-and-unprofessional-Internet-966071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cec Products