receives

• Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: Robert — Solon Maine United States of America
Cec Solutions, llc
8200 Greensboro Drive, Suite 900 Internet United States of America

Cec Solutions, llc deceivers of people with low income who are looking for an easy solution for needs with in there income or budget Internet

I STARTED DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY WAY BACK IN OCTOBER OF 2008 WHERE THEY WERE TAKING OUT A WEEKLY PAYMENT OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY SEVERAL TIMES TO GIVE A CHANGE IN ACCOUT STATUS DUE TO THE CLOSEING OF THE ACCOUNT THE FUNDS WERE BEING DRAFTED  I OPENED A NEW ACCOUNT I FOLLOWED THE DIRRECTIONS IN CHANGEING ACCOUNT INFORMATIONS I WOULD EITHER GET A BUSY SIGNAL OR I WOULD BE ON HOLD OVER AN HOUR SO I GAVE UP CONTACTING THEM AND TO THIS DAY I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM CONCERNING MY ACCOUNT MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS CHANGED BACK IN JULY OF 2009 SO I HAD PUT OVER 5 MOUNTHS OF PAYMENTS SO I FOUND THIS SITE BY SEARCH ENGINE WHEN I BTYPE COMPANY NAME.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 05:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cec-Solutions-llc/internet/Cec-Solutions-llc-deceivers-of-people-with-low-income-who-are-looking-for-an-easy-soluti-528818. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cec Solutions, llc