Complaint Review: Cece Mor

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, December 13, 2011

• Reported By: singlemom — Folsom California United States of America
Cece Mor

Cece Mor Kris Karr Hard working single mom gets ripped off by sociopath Sacramento, Internet

*Consumer Comment: I am not Amanda

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Amanda Payne is a Scum Bag!!

This man asked to borrow money. He said he would bring the money to me the next day. He said he needed gas money to get home to the bay area. He pretended to get called away to a show. He never paid me the money. He has grandious illusions. He is a dangerous sociopath who needs to be brought to justice. Lets band togetherand file police reports for the crimes he has comitted. I am a single mother and he litterally took my food money. He has no empathy, therefore is capable of the worse crimes imaginable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 12:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cece-Mor/internet/Cece-Mor-Kris-Karr-Hard-working-single-mom-gets-ripped-off-by-sociopath-Sacramento-Intern-760647. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cece Mor

I am not Amanda

AUTHOR: single mom - ()

I reported Chris Karr, Cece Mor......  because he ripped me off.  This has nothing to do with Amanda and  I dont know Amanda.

I surprised this guy isnt in jail  I believe this guy is a narcassistic sociopath

He is known to frequent the bay area, Sacramento and LA,  Here are a few of his phone #s (current?)

650) 771-8920

415) 410-1038

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Amanda Payne is a Scum Bag!!

AUTHOR: E. Tresh - (United States of America)

Corporate Advocacy Program

These people were FIRED because they filed FALSE sexual harassment claims.  They have NO talent and skills.  Amanda Payne sues her own mother for slip and fall.  She sues everyone so she dosn't have to work.  Read the letter below from our CEO.  You will see what a jealous losers they are.

Subject: Saint Consulting alumni news

Dear Friends,

I have some good news to report. Former project managers Matt Kuhn and Kevin Lopez have returned to the company as project managers. Matt will be based in Nashville and Kevin will be based in California. We are very happy they have rejoined the firm.  We can also report four straight months of operating profit, demonstrating a solid turn around in our business and strong prospects for the coming months. We have been adding clients, have attended a number of national and international conferences where we have connected with new clients, and are about to publish our latest Saint Index figures.

In March 2010, we fired Crystal Litz for cause. A couple of weeks later, her lawyer sent us a letter demanding we pay her $3 million or face lawsuits and negative stories in the newspapers. We refused to pay and she has fulfilled her threats, filing first a sex discrimination suit that is still pending in the Massachusetts Commission against Discrimination, and now a federal suit claiming she is owed overtime, despite averaging over $200,000 a year during her five years with us.

This overtime claim was originally brought by Leigh Mayo in Chicago. Crystal Litz has been joined by former project manager Amanda Payne, who was fired four years ago and against whom we have secured a court injunction and order to pay us $48,000 in costs.  We have always treated our employees fairly, paid them generously and followed all employment laws. We deny that they were eligible for overtime and intend to vigorously defend the company. Neither Litz, nor Mayo, nor Payne ever claimed they were owed overtime while they were atSaint Consulting.

If you have any questions or if you are contacted, please feel free to contact me or Jeff.

Mike