Complaint Review: Cecelia Alumni

• Reported By: dupeduser — chicago Illinois United States of America
Cecelia Alumni
Fort Lauderdale Internet, Florida United States of America

Cecelia Alumni August Monroe SCAM ARTIST Internet, Florida

They are all rip offs I tell you. Do not fall for anyone who tells you about psychics. I am a person with the means to seek these people out and I have not found a single one. This woman and man combo are scamming people out of a ton of money and she took 375.00 and didnt even PRETEND to help me. She promised me a gaurentee with a contract and I agreed because I was heartbroken and it was all a buncha crap.

They all say the same thing? Reunite your lover? Ok. There was a third party right?

Then she sweet talks you and tells you that she can make it happen. She speaks proper english unlike most of the other psychics I have spoken with and I believed she would send me this gaurentee email with a florida notarization! WRONG.

Then she called the next day and told me that she could take the black cloud off over him

Ridiculous. Let me tell you something - if you are suffering from heart break and are looking to bring back your lover - invest much less money in one of those get your ex back books and it will give you emotional help and a plan. STAY away from these people. they are all criminals.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cecelia-Alumni/Internet-Florida-/Cecelia-Alumni-August-Monroe-SCAM-ARTIST-Internet-Florida-623777. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cecelia Alumni