Complaint Review: Cecile C. Weich

2927 Cox Neck Road East Chester, Maryland United States of America

Cecile C. Weich DO NOT HIRE HER Chester, Maryland

*Consumer Comment: Strongly Disagree

*UPDATE Employee: In Rebuttle

Please be aware if you use her services and HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED. She is to old to still be a lawyer, she doesnt know the new laws and will suck your money until you can't pay her and will take you to court for the rest. She unprofessonial and not here to help you , just to take your money. She is not able to calculate a simple child support or defend you when needed. All the lawyers in Easton MD are laughing at her for her incompetence. I got burned big time.
I had to settle my divorce on my own and make a lot of compromises.
Please share this with everyone that needs a lawyer so no one will get burned like me.
We all work to hard to see the money thrown away.

Good luck

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2011 07:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cecile-C-Weich/Chester-Maryland-21619/Cecile-C-Weich-DO-NOT-HIRE-HER-Chester-Maryland-724207. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cecile C. Weich

Strongly Disagree

AUTHOR: HonestOpinions - ()

I too have had occasion to use Cecile C. Weich as my attorney. I feel that her knowledge is never ending and as far as her age, well I felt that just enhanced my reasons for retaining Cecile to work for me. I am beyond pleased with the results of my case and would, without a second thought, hire Cecile to represent me again in the furture, for any of my legal needs. I also recommend anyone that truly wants to protect their interests, even the ones you don't know you have, hire Cecile C. Weich. She made a long struggle, with a scary situation move along swiftly and as smooth as possible. Hats off to Cecile!

In Rebuttle

AUTHOR: LAWolinski - (United States of America)

In rebuttle to a false post on this site, I hired Cecile C. Weich because of her knowledge of the law, how to use it to help me and her age and experience. She has been a lawyer for more than 50 years and her experience continues to improve lives - mine in particular.

If you have a Family Law problem or want a Divorce, HIRE Cecile. You will be most pleased with the results and her treatment of you during the Court process.

Cecile is a licensed lawyer in New York, Washington, D.C. and Maryland and because of her age and experience makes her a favorite here.