Complaint Review: Cedar Creek Kennels

• Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Hazel — Spring Lake North Carolina United States of America
Cedar Creek Kennels
Fayetteville, North Carolina United States of America

Cedar Creek Kennels This man needs to be put behind bars,I bought a pug from him 6years ago,\,and wondered why the poor baby was so afraid of me and my husband.I knew something was wrong the day i went and got my dog. Fayetteville, North Carolina

his man needs to be put behind bars,I bought a pug from him 6years ago,\,and wondered why the poor baby was so afraid of me and my husband.I knew something was wrong the day i went and got my dog.the the place was filthy and the pen my pup was in  was with another dog bigger and i could tell my pup wasn't eatting.And the owner Tim Smith couldn't of cared less.Now i know that my dog was being abused is why he is so afraid to trust anyone.Any one reads this please dont buy any poor animals from this monster.I can only pray for the animals he does have.The poor babies.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 11:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cedar-Creek-Kennels/Fayetteville-North-Carolina-/Cedar-Creek-Kennels-This-man-needs-to-be-put-behind-barsI-bought-a-pug-from-him-6years-ag-977659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cedar Creek Kennels