Complaint Review: Cedar RFinancing Alternatives, Inc

• Submitted: Wed, May 16, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, May 16, 2007

• Reported By:Harvey Illinois
Cedar RFinancing Alternatives, Inc
565 Cedar Rd Chesapeake, VA 23322 Chespeake, Virginia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-242-7144
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Financing Alternatives, Inc I paid for a PC in full, made timely payments, still no PC, $1800 short, being stalled, given unsubstantiated fulfillment dates, zero communication. Thank you! Chesapeake Virginia

I am unfortunately being taken advantage of. I am a single female with less-than perfect credit. They use people like me as the pawns in this fiasco. I want to know what is indeed the point? I haven't been offered my money back, no real time frame. I plan to start a business with my PC which would help me greatly to pay off any remaining creditors I have. I now hold down a gov't job, which offered the stability I needed raising my 7 kids alone, but it wasn't enough to maintain the upkeep of my home without getting over-extended. This company is not operating in the best interests of people like me,who are computer literate , but have a cash flow problem. Not receiving my computer when promised, which was after January 30th, by the way, has made me unable to fulfill some of the personal goals I have for the future. The bad part is,they have been stalling for time so much, each time I phone, the completion date goes up 1-2 months. I want to retire, but what "average Joe" do you know that can actually live off their pension? I just want the same terms I was given in the initial sales agreement. Don't be late in delivery of the payments and you'll get your computer. Be a company of your word. I paid for it, now I'm expecting "delivery". I want to know, where do I go from here?

Yolanda
Harvey, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2007 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cedar-RFinancing-Alternatives-Inc/Chespeake-Virginia-23322/Financing-Alternatives-Inc-I-paid-for-a-PC-in-full-made-timely-payments-still-no-PC-1-248942. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cedar RFinancing Alternatives, Inc