Complaint Review: Cedarcide

• Submitted: Sat, October 20, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, October 26, 2012

• Reported By: Don — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Cedarcide
22303 interstate 45, spring city, tx 77389 Spring City, Texas United States of America

Cedarcide Doesn't Get Rid of Bed Bugs Spring City, Texas

*General Comment: Cedarcide

Bought their Best Yet product twice to get rid of bed bugs.  It absolutely doesn't work.  I still have them.  I followed all their instructions and I still have them.  I asked for a refund after the second order and they refused.  It does kill some of them.  Just not all of them like they say it does.  Please don't order this it's a waste of money.  I spent over 800.00 and it didn't cure our problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2012 11:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Cedarcide/Spring-City-Texas-/Cedarcide-Doesnt-Get-Rid-of-Bed-Bugs-Spring-City-Texas-957620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Cedarcide

#1 General Comment

Cedarcide

AUTHOR: Bob Sruggs - (United States of America)

Two years ago our llawn and house were infested with ticks we spent hundreds of dollars with various lawn producs that did not work.Our dogs were covered with ticks{ over a hundred everyday}A friend recommended Cedarcide I odered Best yet sprayed on my dogs and the ticks died within seconds. Our yard was infested I contacted Cedarcide and they suggested Pco Choice to cover the lawn it worked somewhat but we still had a problem.

I contacted a second time  due to ticks cawlling all over the house asking for help they suggested I fog the inside of the house with Best Yet and apply two more treatments to the lawn with PCO Choice they even sent me another quart free of charge a $75 dollar product and after using we no longer had a major problem. There staff knew what talking about and the service was great and solved our problems we still have ticks on our dogs but they have been controlled with Cedarside products.

Why did I choose a natural product due to a prior year my Greyhound was having a tick problem so the vet recommended  a national drop product and a flea collar it wasn,t working so I appied more drops to soon and my dog had a stroke.After reading about side effects on dogs regarding flea and tick products on the inernet I realised how unsafe they are and I killed my dog due to lack of knowledge of over the counter of pet products.