- Report: #638875
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Celadon Trucking Services
Celadon Trucking ServicesOne Celadon Way Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America
Celadon Trucking Services "CTS" Wanna Pay for your Job, then choose Celadon.... Indianapolis, Indiana
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I made the move to Celadon in 2006. In the beginning, I thought CTS was a great place to work. I had a few discrepancies with the company, but they were minor, and I got most of them resolved.
My Driver Manager (Becky P) had a good relationship, in that she kept me rolling with miles, and I delivered her freight On Time, Every Time. No complaints
Today I have several complaints, and am no longer working there as a result of unresolved discrepancies.
1. Pay Settlements: I have never worked for a company before Celadon, who refuses to provide Pay settlements, to drivers. When I attempted to resolve this issue, Felicia informed me that I could check them out opn the internet, but CTS did not provide those settlement sheets any longer. (Although she didn't say it in bold words, this was just another way of "Hiding" those unpaid Tolls, etc). Felicia is so full of herself, I wondered if she wasn't a major stock holder in the company....
2. Medical Dept: I recently (May) stopped in Indianapolis for my "Re-Cert" physical. The Physical went fine, with the exception of an irregularity in my HeartBeat. The Nurse Practioneer demanded an EKG be done before returning me to duty. I was transported to the local clinic, the EKG was accomplished, and read by both the technician, then by the Doctor. As the irregularity corrected itself, and was associated with the severe cold I had at that time, Both Med professionals cleared me. As a safety precaution, the Dr. wanted a "Second" EKG for comparison, and refered me to the local Emergency Room. I was then transported to the E. R, and I informed the personnel there, that I was referred there to do a second EKG for comparison. Rather than conducting a second ekg as directed, the technician and Dr both read the original ekg, and again, both medical professionals advised me I was ok to return to work. The Dr (leaving the room) told me he was going to prepare my discharge.....A few moments later, another Dr Rushed into that room, demanding I was having a Heart Attack, and they needed to get me upstairs and into surgery immediately.
A Barrage of words exchanged, and I was reluctantly released from the hospital, and I was transported back to the Celadon Facility. I retrieved my truck and departed to make my 6am appointment in Iowa. However, I didn't get very far, not ever across Indianapolis before The Qualcomm started. With the heavy traffic, I made it to Pittsboro, and could get parked in order to retrieve those message. To make a long story short, Celadon grounded me, based on an unsubstantiated claim. Another driver was dispatched to drive my equipment back to the terminal. I was told I was grounded until I subjected myself to this Doctor's Demands, which I refused. Everybody involved at Celadon expressed their concerns, but no one offered transportation to get me home. So they abandoned me in Indianapolis....
I'm not quite sure why the complaint I filed two weeks ago was deleted. No one from Celadon has bother to contact me on either issue, and it's now September.
Celadon Really cares about thier drivers
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2010 05:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celadon-Trucking-Services/Indianapolis-Indiana-/Celadon-Trucking-Services-CTS-Wanna-Pay-for-your-Job-then-choose-Celadon-Indianapol-638875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.