Complaint Review: Celadon Trucking

• Phone: 800-235-2366
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Celadon Trucking Celadon: The NO PAYBACK COMPANY Indianapolis, Indiana

Well, to put it short and sweet, please do not work for this company.  This company will lie to you from the first day. Anyway here is what they did to me.  If you pay child support, they will double down on your paychecks, which I found out from North Carolina Child Support, that it is illeagal for them to do.  Payroll told me they can do what they want.  The second thing Celadon did, I was broke down for 8 days in Canton,OH, with no money, Celadon never gave me my breakdown pay or reimburse me for the taxi ride, I sent the receipts and they never paid me.  I had to buy light bulbs for the truck, they never paid me back for that.  I finally told them I do not work for free and I returned their truck to Greensboro,NC..  I will never drive over the road again, this company broke me, I could never buy anything,because my checks were so da*n low. I never turned down anything, I ran everything they gave me.  Bad Company.......

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2011 02:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celadon-Trucking/Indianapolis-Indiana-46035/Celadon-Trucking-Celadon-The-NO-PAYBACK-COMPANY-Indianapolis-Indiana-715147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celadon Trucking