Complaint Review: Celadon Trucking

• Updated: Thu, May 02, 2013

• Reported By: MetalHead — Fresno California
Celadon Trucking
9503 33rd Street Indianapolis, Indiana USA

Celadon Trucking Rip offs / Backstabbers / Liers / Blackballers / Sneaky/ manipulators/ unfair/ exc. exc. exc. Indianapolis Indiana

*UPDATE Employee: Hello

I'm so frustrated with Celadon i'm not even sure where to start! I was a dedicated driver for Celadon for almost a year & a half before I was "Shut down because of safety points!" What put me over supposidly was them saying I had an accident! Well this is what happened, I was in New Jersey at this lil company in this small parking lot that also had cars in it. One of the receivers there advised me how to back in this akwordly ass backword dock. So I did exactly like he instructed & as I got around the building & as close to the gate without knocking it down as I could, I noticed my trailer was still bout 15 feet on the otherside of the dock!

With no room to turn around & hardly any to even manouver ,I had to jacknife my trl. into this dock that was (to top it off) facing thUIe opposite direction! It took me about 30 minutes of back& fourth manouvering but sumhow I got'er docked! Well in the process I appearantly bent the faring on my truck w/ my trailer (jacknifing) wich was totally necessary to avoid knocking down their fence or hitting any cars. [continued below]....

..... In doing so on private property ta boot , Celadon freakin Charged me with an accident for connecting with my own trailer & crunching a $17.00 piece of freakin plastic!!!

I got home to California after a 4day bus ride & filed for unemployment & to my devistated suprise was denied!! I flipped out & of coarse appealed the denile & was told that Celadon didn't even report my UI wages to California!! So I had them request a merge with Indiana & Calif. informed me that Indiana denied the merge!!! I have been out of work since Dec. 2012 & it's May 2013 & unable to get any kind of unemployment & unable for some reason to find a Job. I'm not sure what the hell Celadons been telling all these prospective companies i've been applying to but no one will hire me!! With no money coming in on my end is really starting to put a burden on my family & our life!!! Anyways , drivers be careful & ya might wanna think hard about driving for Celadon!

Sure they'll make themselves sound like "The perfect Company" to drive for, but as soon as it's time for a raise( wich is a whole penny) & they can find any damn reason to fire you, trust they will!! I'm thinkin what they did & appearantly are still doing to me is f#@%&*g illeagal !!!! But what can I do?? I'm 45yrs old & can't find any companies that will hire me because of my bogas safety points & surely can't afford to go back to school & try to learn some othr trade, prolly too damn old for that anyways! lol I can keep complaining(lord knows ther's much more to gripe about Celadon ) but i'm gonna cut it short, I mean i'm really depressed enough & feeling useless & like there's absolutely no hope & nothing I can do about it!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2013 04:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celadon-Trucking/Indianapolis-Indiana/Celadon-Trucking-Rip-offs-Backstabbers-Liers-Blackballers-Sneaky-manipulators-1048052. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celadon Trucking

Hello

AUTHOR: Michael - ()

I think celadon has done the right thing,I need to know all the facts..How many accidents,speeding tickets,out of service,ect.....I notice alot of drivers leave out the truth...BRING ON THE TRUTH...thks..peace