Complaint Review: Celebration World Resort

• Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013

• Reported By: kia — Hamilton New Jersey United States of America
Celebration World Resort
7503 Atlantis Way ? Kissimmee, Florida United States of America

Celebration World Resort Festiva Orlando Lied about upgrade to my unit and points Kissimmee, Florida

I brought a timeshare from celebration world resort in 2000. In 2003  I upgrades my unit from weeks to points. In 2009 I was offered the chance to buy additional points and lower my maintance fees. I am not finding out that they took most of my points and my money. What a ripoff.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebration-World-Resort/Kissimmee-Florida-34747/Celebration-World-Resort-Festiva-Orlando-Lied-about-upgrade-to-my-unit-and-points-Kissimme-1012454. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebration World Resort