Complaint Review: Celebration World Resort

• Reported By: Louise — West Columbia South Carolina United States of America
Celebration World Resort
Kissimmee Internet United States of America

Celebration World Resort Lawsuit possible (Class action) Internet

I have a timeshare at Celebration World Resort, Kissimme, Fl. I returned there last month only to find a place where no upgrades had been made for over 10+ years.  I was told that the owner had taken all the money and had left and went back to Brazil.  I was so distraught. Everything, including furniture, dishes, floors, etc. were the originals I had when I first bought the resort. I was informed that, if I did not allow Festiva to take over (plus buy even more points with them) that there would be no limit to how high my maintenance fees would go. I would like to know if there is a civil lawsuit out there and if not, I wish to file one myself.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2012 08:37 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebration-World-Resort/internet/Celebration-World-Resort-Lawsuit-possible-Class-action-Internet-883510. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebration World Resort