Complaint Review: Celebrety Auto Broker - Debra Monfore- Hanson

• Submitted: Fri, August 08, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, April 03, 2010

• Reported By:Azusa California
Celebrety Auto Broker - Debra Monfore- Hanson
460 W. 5th Street San Pedro, California U.S.A.

Celebrety Auto Broker - Debra Monfore Or Hanson - Auto Lease Trackers - Premier Auto Brokers -Josh Burns Scam San Pedro California

*General Comment: Libleous claims

I too have been a victim of their underhanded dealings. I have a 2006 BMW 325i that was subleased to them and they simply quit making payments 4 months ago. So now I'm paying BMW Financial $460 per month plus I've reinstated the insurance coverage.I've filed a report with the PD for embezzlement and have filed a DMV report. Contact me with any further info.

Bob
Azusa, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2008 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrety-Auto-Broker-Debra-Monfore-Hanson/San-Pedro-California-91741/Celebrety-Auto-Broker-Debra-Monfore-Or-Hanson-Auto-Lease-Trackers-Premier-Auto-Broke-360804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrety Auto Broker - Debra Monfore- Hanson

#1 General Comment

Libleous claims

AUTHOR: Unamused - (United States of America)

Joshua D Burns 1 (New International Version) Joshua D Burns 1 The LORD Commands Joshua D Burns  1 After the death of Moses the servant of the LORD, the LORD said to Joshua D Burns son of Nun, Moses' aide: 2 "Moses my servant is dead. Now then, you and all these people, get ready to cross the Jordan River into the land I am about to give to themto the Israelites. 3 I will give you every place where you set your foot, as I promised Moses. 4 Your territory will extend from the desert to Lebanon, and from the great river, the Euphratesall the Hittite countryto the Great Sea [a] on the west. 5 No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.  6 "Be strong and courageous, because you will lead these people to inherit the land I swore to their forefathers to give them. 7 Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. 8 Do not let this Book of the Law depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperous and successful. 9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go."  10 So Joshua D Burns ordered the officers of the people: 11 "Go through the camp and tell the people, 'Get your supplies ready. Three days from now you will cross the Jordan here to go in and take possession of the land the LORD your God is giving you for your own.' "  12 But to the Reubenites, the Gadites and the half-tribe of Manasseh, Joshua D Burns said, 13 "Remember the command that Moses the servant of the LORD gave you: 'The LORD your God is giving you rest and has granted you this land.' 14 Your wives, your children and your livestock may stay in the land that Moses gave you east of the Jordan, but all your fighting men, fully armed, must cross over ahead of your brothers. You are to help your brothers 15 until the LORD gives them rest, as he has done for you, and until they too have taken possession of the land that the LORD your God is giving them. After that, you may go back and occupy your own land, which Moses the servant of the LORD gave you east of the Jordan toward the sunrise."  16 Then they answered Joshua D Burns, "Whatever you have commanded us we will do, and wherever you send us we will go. 17 Just as we fully obeyed Moses, so we will obey you. Only may the LORD your God be with you as he was with Moses. 18 Whoever rebels against your word and does not obey your words, whatever you may command them, will be put to death. Only be strong and courageous!" Footnotes: a. Joshua D Burns 1:4 That is, the Mediterranean