Complaint Review: Celebrity Cruise Lines - Blue Diamond & Diamonds International

• Submitted: Tue, March 11, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 11, 2008

• Reported By:minocqua Wisconsin
Celebrity Cruise Lines - Blue Diamond & Diamonds International
P.o. Box 110 Minocqua, Wisconsin U.S.A.

Celebrity Cruise Lines - Blue Diamond & Diamonds International Celebrity Cruise Lines have never contacted me re: my questions Vancover Alaska

*UPDATE Employee: Onboard Media can help!

I was taken advantage of when my honey purchased a diamond necklace when we were on a cruise in Alaska in June 2007. We went to a seminar on the ship on how to buy diamonds and they recommended the Blue Diamond/Diamonds International. We did purchase a diamond necklace which was a nice surprise, however when we returned home we found out the diamonds were "promotional" and not the quality the store told us they were.

I was sent several e-mails to Celebrity Cruise Lines and they will NOT respond. I receive an automated response, but to avail have I talked or received a real e-mail from Celebrity Cruise Lines. We have had NO luck with Blue Diamond/Diamonds International. I have been told that the cruise lines are in coherts with the stores they promote during their seminars. I am starting to believe that.

If you are cruising, stick with the LOCAL OWNED stores and support the LOCAL merchants. I will never cruise Celebrity Cruise Lines due to the fact they have never contacted me to discuss this. They have lost my business.

scott
minocqua, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2008 08:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-Cruise-Lines-Blue-Diamond-Diamonds-International/Minocqua-Wisconsin-54548/Celebrity-Cruise-Lines-Blue-Diamond-Diamonds-International-Celebrity-Cruise-Lines-have-317077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity Cruise Lines - Blue Diamond & Diamonds International

Onboard Media can help!

AUTHOR: Onboard Media - (U.S.A.)

My name is Julie Smith and I work for Onboard Media. I can provide asssitance with a claim filed with Diamonds International.

Please contact me as my information is listed below:

Julie Smith