Complaint Review: Celebrity Hair And Accessories

• Submitted: Fri, April 04, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, April 04, 2008

• Reported By:brooklyn New York
Celebrity Hair And Accessories
5 Michelle Ct Ewing, New Jersey U.S.A.

Celebrity Hair And Accessories- ERIN Watch out for celebrityhairandaccessories.com Ewing New Jersey

I am so pissed of with this deceitful act that celebrityhairand accessories.com done to me 6/6/2006. I ordered lace front wig, adhesive and seamless skin wefts. TOTAL with shipping $601.47. I LUCKLY received the lace front and adhesive. On my Invoice ERIN wrote "yourskin wefts had to be ordered as soon as we receive them we will send them. Any questions you might have call Erin 267-278-8082 Thank you." Those were her exact written words. I Still hve the copy. I waited and waited, I sent several emails, I finally got a response. " I will refund your card for this delay, and will check on delivery status for you in the morning." Those were her exact words again. I thought I was getting some where with this situation. I was being played for a fool for my own money. I waited again, sentmore emails made more phone calls, TOTALLY IGNORED. I told Erin I would take her to the BBB and I did sent them all the saved emails and my invoice. Celebrityhair and accessories is still today 4/4/2008 owing me $76.48.I want my money back. I would not rest till I see this woman ERIN or who ever she is put Down. I am tired seeing people getting screwed for there hard earned money.

brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2008 08:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-Hair-And-Accessories/Ewing-New-Jersey-08628/Celebrity-Hair-And-Accessories-ERIN-Watch-out-for-celebrityhairandaccessoriescom-Ewing-N-323827. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity Hair And Accessories