Complaint Review: Celebrity Productions

• Reported By: Snflwr1891 — Silsbee Texas United States of America
Celebrity Productions
PO BOX 1935, Woodbridge, VA 22195 Internet United States of America

Celebrity Productions Run Around SCAM, Internet

I got a really good offer over the fax at work and called and everythign was going to work out perfectly to take my son on his first trip to Disney!  This was going to allow me to afford to take him and create memories!
I paid my $450 to get the packet in the mail and activated my coupons, and called to ask a few questions before I submitted the $35/per person booking fee.  I still have gotten no answers and I am out $450.  I keep getting the run around and transferred from person to person.  I have been yelled at, hung up on, and treated extremely poorly!
I booked my vacation with Rudy at ext 411, he was great, however, when I called him back to ask him for his help, he all of a sudden couldn't help me, as this was not his department.  I have spoken to a Kennedy who yelled at me and hung up on me and he was a supervisor.  I called and was told to speak to Casey Jennings at ext 505, who is a manager, but everytime I call, he is at lunch.
Now, I can't take my sone to Disney because as a single mom, I have no extra money.
So much for a Christian based company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/13/2011 12:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-Productions/internet/Celebrity-Productions-Run-Around-SCAM-Internet-752402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity Productions