Complaint Review: Celebrity Productions

• Reported By: Mother Magoo — Wichita Kansas United States of America
Celebrity Productions
1935 Woodbridge, VA 22195 Internet United States of America

Celebrity Productions Stole Our Vacation Money Internet

I have been trying to contact someone to get a refund on funds sent by accident, they are taking them as money that was sent to start up the vacation package.  I have called many times to get a full message machine and it just tells you Good-by and hangs up on you.  I have been given three different numbers and none of them have a working system or a human to talk to.  What does it take to get your money back?

The web address that you are supposed to write for a refund does not even exist.  So how on earth are you to write and request a refund through the proper channels?  I have been asking for my money back since May 1, 2012 and no one is paying attention to me.  Where is my money?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 12:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-Productions/internet/Celebrity-Productions-Stole-Our-Vacation-Money-Internet-900404. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity Productions