Sheets

• Updated: Sun, August 09, 2009

• Reported By:Oakville Ontario
Celebrity Teeth
Nationwide U.S.A.

Celebrity Sexy Products Also Wellness Watchers ( Think They Are Coonected) Wellness Watchers charged me $59.50 dated, Celebrity teeth ,Aug5, $99.99 on visa, the whitner is not good it doesn't work Wellness Watchers Is Located Princeton New Jersey

I ordered from Celeb Sexy Products some whitner for my teeth. It was $104.88 and I received. However, I was charged on June 22nd on visa Real slim $59.90. I don't know who these people are.
I phoned and they sent me a form to fill out from Wellness WatchersMD to get my $59.90 back, so far I haven't received the amount.

On Aug. 5th, I receive a charge on my visa for $99.99 from Celebrity Teeth, I did not order anything!!!!! I phoned this number 866-976-3709 and all you get is a recorded message.

They have my credit card number and they are putting all kinds of charges on it. Stuff I know nothing about.

I believe,
Celebrity Teeth, Real slim, Wellness WatchersMD, Celebrity Sexy Products are all connected.

Judy
Oakville, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/09/2009 10:58 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-Teeth/nationwide/Celebrity-Sexy-Products-Also-Wellness-Watchers-Think-They-Are-Coonected-Wellness-Watche-477850. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity Teeth