Complaint Review: Celebrity White Teeth

• Updated: Mon, December 13, 2010

• Reported By: Gail — Lakewood Colorado United States of America
Celebrity White Teeth
20100 S. Vermont Ave Torrance, California United States of America

Celebrity White Teeth Richard Vital scammed my credit card $169.00 for one whitening pen worth $12.95 and a phony annual membership which I never joined! Torrance, California

I ordered a one month TRIAL order of Celebrity White Teeth worth $12.95 and charged it on my credit card (on-line 3/10). A couple of weeks later, I discovered that the company had signed me up for a one-time auto-ship Celebrity White Teeth Full Premium Advantage Program Membership and charged my credit card for $169.95. This was a membership fee only (no product). I was told that this membership qualified me to receive a thirty day supply of product for $12.95/month for a year. (This is in addition to the $169.95.) I was horrified to discover that they had charged my card for $169.95! I quickly called the customer service number that was on my "Receipt" to straighten this "misunderstanding" out. They insisted that I had signed up for it and that the membership fee could not be refunded. I explained that I had NEVER enrolled in the Celebrity Advantage Program and asked them to refund my credit card. I told them that the product burned my gums and was turning into a watery liquid which was unstable, and that I was an unsatisfied customer. To make matters worse, they then canceled my "mythical" Membership enrollment and never sent me any more product period. So all I got was a 30 day trial supply for $169.99! I called them a few more times and got lied to and treated badly each time.  And NOW, this disreputable, unethical, SCAM company has disconnected all their phone lines and have disappeared. I believe there are a lot more people out there that have been scammed but are too embarrassed to report it or don't know what to do. I hope that Celebrity White Teeth gets investigated for SCAM and faces justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2010 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebrity-White-Teeth/Torrance-California-90502/Celebrity-White-Teeth-Richard-Vital-scammed-my-credit-card-16900-for-one-whitening-pen-w-671095. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebrity White Teeth