Complaint Review: Celebritybrites And Celebritybrites.com

• Submitted: Fri, October 17, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 17, 2008

• Reported By:Wixom Michigan
Celebritybrites And Celebritybrites.com
3600 Ocean View #2 Glendale, California U.S.A.

Celebrity Brite Celebritybrites And Celebritybrites.com charged my credit card/the terms and conditions changed twice on the website page. They say I can't return the product for a full refund, which does not say in the terns and conditions Glendale California

On 9/7/2008 ordered a sample product from this company and to pay only shipping and handling of $5.99. No terms and conditions were on their web site with the advertisedment at that time. Just send 5.99 for free sample. I never opened the package.

On10/7/2008, I was charged $88.97, from this same company. I called the no. from my statement immediately. A non professional speaking person answered the phone stating it was for a month supply of their product, which I did not order and this order wa unautherized. He said when I received it email them for a RMA # for return.

I emailed them 10/15/2008 upon receiveing this product. The response was that the terms and conditions state I entered into a membership. Even though no that they posted on their web site term and condition and changed 2 times, does not say that it can't be returned and their stating in their 3rd email to me,more or less I can't return the product for a refund.

I contacted this Co 4 times, and emailed them 3 times. All they did was cancel my membership stated in the (2nd)email sent to me.

Carol
Wixom, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2008 05:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Celebritybrites-And-Celebritybritescom/Glendale-California-91208/Celebrity-Brite-Celebritybrites-And-Celebritybritescom-charged-my-credit-cardthe-terms-a-382343. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Celebritybrites And Celebritybrites.com